Friday, September 28, 2007

A Day Out with Minyu


Hey people, that is Ms Chan in the pictures. Do we look alike?

Back then in Herbalife, many people say we are very alike. During my off days, customers will mistake her for me and ask her why her eyes become bigger.

So she call me her twin sister, and we clicked off very well right from the first day we met!

Today we went cycling, and she's so funny la. She bushed again. Means she rode right into the bushes again. The last time she went into a big bush, today she went into a mini one. Haha. But I wasnt any better la, lost my balance and scratched the back of my leg. So she hurt her butt and I scratched myself. Then we were caught in the rain on our way home and got drenched. Nevertheless, it was a great day out with the Siao Char Bor!

No comments: