Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hi guys, this is going to be a short one, cos I need to sleep soon!

School has started, and yesterday was the worst first day of school ever!

There was nothing but bad news- I'm having 2 presentations next week.
And my following mondays are going to be just as tiring and bad as yesterday cos up till now, I'm unable to get the wed slot for my tutorial.
Meaning monday lessons are from 8.30am till 3.30pm without break, then 5.30pm to 8.30pm. Audrey reminded me that I have lessons from 8.30am to 8.30pm.

And I really need more time to get used to living with someone whom I dunno. I mean we do chat when both of us are in the room, and she's quite a nice girl.. But its gonna take some time for me to get used to staying in the room alone.
She's not like Sarah, she dun have to care whether or not I'm afraid of being in the room alone or sleeping alone, she doesnt have to stay in the room every night to have dinner with me.. Its like I can do watever I want and likewise for her. We are purely just roommates.

Maybe as time passes I'll prefer such a lifestyle?

By the way, the environment is making me so courageous! For the first time in my life, I took a tissue paper and picked up the beetle-like insect and threw it away. And then I took the magic clean and swept a living dragonfly all the way out of my room! I dunno where I got the courage from. I'm so proud of myself.

I really need to thank Sarah, Audrey and Yanting. They were with me the past 3 nights when I felt so depressed, lonely, and when I needed company most!

No comments: