Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm so excited that I still cant get to sleep at 4am!!

- Its my 2nd uncle's wedding day tmr! Love attending weddings, they make me wanna get married too. And love the meet-ups with long time no see relatives!

- I'm just done watching Hacken Lee's 2008 concert DVD. My mum's boss bought it from HK for me again. Thanks uncle Mac!

- Just got back from a Mid-Autumn Festival BBQ party at Punggol Park! Its kind of rare that the BAF people can gather to have a BBQ party. We had fun playing, then burning paper lanterns!! Anyway, Punggol Park is quite a nice place to hold BBQ parties if u dun like being in crowded 'parks'.

- Finally went for a swim at the new Sengkang Sports Complex this afternoon. Been wanting to swim for a very long time, I'm so happy Sengkang finally has a swimming pool and its so near my place!

- I'm going to Bangkok again in Dec! This time round its with JY, rah, enlin, becca and her mum. Seriously I dun have extra money to go on a holiday, but it isnt easy that all of us could make it together. Since the chance is here and I really miss shopping in Bangkok, I dun mind maybe skipping more meals to save up. I have 2more months!

No comments: