Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yesterday was the last day of my voluntary work at WSC.. Had lots of fun the past 1 year, and of cos a great sense of achievement to be involved in voluntary work. Its really fun being with the kids.. the day we played games in Ntu, when we went to Mushroom farm together, etc. But honestly, ever since I started work, I've got very little time for myself, and the last few times I've been dragging myself to the sessions. Decided to take a break for now and settle down at work first. As I've mentioned before, staying committed is never easy.. In the future when I can manage my time better, I'll definitely take part in some form of voluntary work again..

My kid made this star for me - Teacher's day and farewell gift.
And a little gift from family service centre..
Such a beautiful cake.. For Melvin.



No comments: