Tuesday, September 22, 2009

左麟右李2009

Spent my precious long weekend doing nothing except watching 左麟右李2009 concert over and over and over again.. Its still so good, each time I watch their concert I tell myself the next time I wanna be at their concert, watching them live. The one and only time they came a few years ago, I just couldnt bear to spend that hundred over bucks watching, so I gave it a miss. And I regretted till today.. But now all I hope is that they will have a concert again, cos I'm thinking of catching it in HK!!! Cos the HK fans are simply a bunch who appreciates good music, and they're super high and fun! Moreover I love the canto songs so much, I'm gonna get irritated if I hear them sing all the nice songs in chinese, its just not nice anymore.

I'm praying so hard that there will be a concert.. cos Alan Tam is getting old. Really dunno when's the last.. Anyway lots of couples go watch their concerts together, its really the sweetest thing to do. While I'm waiting for the concert, I can start finding someone who's willing to go with me..

No comments: