Sunday, April 18, 2010

Xiamen & Beijing

This is a relative's baby daughter.. So chubby!!



This dog is cute too! Very fluffy and leg very short..


This is Gu Lang Yu's scenery, its a beautiful place..
This is a maze where u can find the 12 chinese zodiac animals. I stopped finding the rest after I found my rabbit. Its tiring climbing up and down and its not so easy to spot them.
Took a super long time to find this rabbit, and equally long time to find a good spot to take this pic.
My mum and the dragon.
Group pic outside Tulou.


The inside looks like this..
Dun remember where this was taken, but I like this pic of us. Same height!
First day in Beijing!!

Lots of walking..
Find this really beautiful.. Still so well-maintained after many years.

Thats all for now.

I'm tired la.. Good things must wait. Continue later :)

No comments: