Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Before last week, I haven taken leave/break for a long time.. Prob since the start of 2010. Other than the time I was in China, anyway it didnt felt like a break cos the trip was so much more tiring than work.

After last week's short break, I realised not having a break, in a way, is good. U just keep working, and time passes really fast and the pay comes in month by month. Its after the break that u'll realise going back to work sucks. Its tiring, I dun have time to do things I want, I dun have enough rest, I dun have time to meet up with frens & I cant go out for supper when I crave for prata!! Especially so when I just started on a new drama! Forgotten when was the last time I watched one, prob months ago. And now I'm so addicted to it, I think of taking mc every morning, every now & then during work I just wish I can go home.

I just feel restless when I'm at work.. How to get back the motivation?

No comments: