Saturday, October 07, 2006

Due to the fact that today is 中秋节, considered a special occasion, we played mahjong with money. as usual, when we play with money, i'll lose lah. But ok lah, only lost $4, compared to other times when i lost $20+.

I was supposed to have a very relax week cos its e-learning week, meaning i dun have lecture at all. but arranged for driving lesson almost everyday, so it became a very tiring week, traveling to and fro from Ntu to driving centre or from driving centre to Ntu. Everything seems predestined, having e-learning week at this time so that i can learn driving everyday. If not, dun think i'll have enough practice. I cant wait for next friday, I cant wait to go through the test, I cant wait to pass faster! the process of learning driving is just taking too much of my time, effort and money!

I'm just about 1 month away from the exams. time really flies.. this sem is going to end so soon, and its going to be mugging period very soon. where's my motivation? my dear friends, please ask me out to study together.. lets motivate and help each other through this irritating exam period!

No comments: