Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Haven updated my blog for so many days! Have been really busy during the recess week, busy slacking!! only started some serious studying yesterday, which means i've wasted the precious 1-week doing only projects. and i played alot of badminton. Played with my friends in school before recess week, then i got addicted. consecutively from last wed till sunday, i've been playing badminton with my family every evening. my passion for sports have always been very short-lived, after some time i'll chuck the racquets aside. but anyway, i'm really enjoying it now..

And i've been busy learning driving too. Next friday is my practical so i've been having lessons everyday for the past week and for the following week as well. Everyday get alot of scoldings from my instructor.. i've learnt many things, but who enjoys being scolded? I just hope to get over with this soon..

I watched Rob-B-Hood yesterday! It was nice, but if u've watched New Police Story and expected this to be as nice as that, then it'll be disappointing.. I guess the funny parts and the super cute baby will make it all worthwhile!

1 comment:

ladybug said...

I'm glad you enjoy playing badminton. :-D