Monday, November 06, 2006

Had so much fun at Settler's Cafe!!!
Celebrated yiting and mich's birthday there just now, it was very fun.
I think its really a nice place to hang out, a place where u can sit around for so many hours playing different games.
We always had no place to go after having our birthday dinners, and most of the time we end up at places like Esplanade doing nothing.
My favourite game was 'Saboteur'! I've never liked games that require thinking, but this is one of the few that requires some strategy and yet is fun.
The most crazy and tiring game must be 'Pit'. I think this is the difficult and real version of 'Heart Attack', requiring u to have 9 same cards before u win. Its definitely much more exciting than the normal heart attack, cos u gotta keep shouting the number of cards that u wanna trade with others. All the shouting and screaming will drain all your energy and make u lose your voice. Within 15mins all of us couldnt take the excitement and laughing anymore and decided to stop the game.
After having so much fun, I really dread going back to school to study tomorrow.
Can exams just end faster?
I miss shopping.
I miss watching movie.
I miss scv shows.
I miss badminton.
I miss having dinner with friends.
My hands are itching for mahjong!!

No comments: