Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm left with 2 papers! finally I'm back at my comfortable home. After last night's marketing paper, I decided to have a short break for the night since I haven been watching tv. In the end, I got addicted to 阿旺. Scv happened to be showing the first episode last night, and it was so so nice! I've always had a bad impression of the show, cos i think 阿旺 looks rather idiotic and i cant stand the way he talks. but the show turned out to be very touching and 阿旺 is really so cute. all his silly actions, the way he speaks, the things he say, and most importantly, the way he runs, will really make u laugh. so i took out the vcds that i borrowed from michelle and marathoned 6 episodes till 5am.

After my last paper, i'll rush home to marathon the rest of the show. gotta go back to my books now!

tuesday is coming soon. tuesday is coming soon.

No comments: