Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Coincidentally, exactly 2 months after 13.10.06, I'm starting to take up driving lessons again. Many things have changed in this 2 months. The greatest change is that my instructor changed a new car. I'm now able to drive a much cleaner and neater car, one with an odourless steering wheel and a 'perfectly straight' handbrake. However, now I have to adapt to the stiff and un-seasoned gear, clutch, brake and accelerator. I have to look at different 'objects' in the new car for signal to turn while parking the car. The red arrows which used to be signals are all gone.

Things around us just have to change. If u are the sort who doesnt like to adapt to changes, u will be at the losing end. The older I get, the more I realise how important it is to be able to adapt to the changes in life as quickly as possible. While u are busy complaining about life, many others are already changing themselves to adapt to the situation. So, instead of asking so many 'whys', we should just move on with life. Whatever will be, will be.

No comments: