Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year Resolution

My eyes are so swollen now because I watched the last 3 episodes of 'One Litre of Tears' before I slept. The show is really so touching that I've been crying so much in this few days. Thank goodness there is only 11 episodes, my eyes cant take it anymore. Anyway, its really a good show cos it teaches us to cherish our life. Be happy and grateful that u are able to walk, write and speak. In the show, the girl cant even make a call to talk to her family when she's all alone in the hospital.

2006 is coming to an end very soon.

There are some things left undone in 2006 and I'm hoping I can accomplish them in 2007.

1. Starting from 2007, I have to be independent.

2. Lead a healthy lifestyle by sleeping early, waking up early and exercising adequately.


3. Manage my time well so that I'll have more time for studies and also have sufficient time for family and friends.

4. Get my driving license.

5. Save more money.

6. Make more new friends!

May everyone have a good year ahead!

No comments: