Friday, November 02, 2007

I guess most of you have already read the news, and even seen the video on youtube. Yes its about that 3 bastards bullying our Singapore rickshaw driver. I've just seen the video, and I'm dying to find someone to vent my anger. But its 2.48am now, and here's the only place left.

The thing I cant tolerate most is seeing someone bully the elderly. Just whats wrong with that 3 bastards? I dun get it. The most angry part is about them not paying. What the hell! The uncle had to get off his rickshaw, go after them, and they still refuse to pay. And one of them had the cheek to say that was not bullying and he doesnt like bullying!

To that 3 bastards, I dunno when their retribution will come. But I'll pray everyday for that day to come soon.

Jy, I need to talk to you. I need your help to curse them.

No comments: