Thursday, November 08, 2007

I've been wanting to put up this video, cos its really really nice! After looking at the lyrics, I find it even cuter. If you've spent the whole day mugging, take a few minutes to enjoy!



I realised something, my tolerance level have been rather low these days. Usually I wont get angry over those little things, but now I do. I was trying to alight at jurong east station just now, and this whole bunch of Indians just rushed in like they've never taken a train before! Please la, I know its 10plus and everyone is tired from work, and when the journey is long, you'll want a seat to rest. But its just a matter of a few seconds, dun be so rude and irritating la.

And then I saw another scene. There was this girl, she was in a dress that was quite short, and she had quite beautiful and slim legs. Its natural that people will take a few more glances at her, but walking right behind her was this Indian man, and there he was, staring right at her legs all along the way. Aiyo! Cant stand it. I just dun like it when I see things like that. I know its none of my business but it irritates me. Whats wrong with his eyes? Must stare till like that meh? How I wish there' s a big pole right in front of him and he'll go right into it and leave a big baluku on his head!

No comments: