Thursday, June 18, 2009

Birthday Present

Time flies.. my birthday is round the corner again. Nothing fanciful this year, I just wanna have a simple dinner with my family. And dinner with some close friends, thats about all. I've thought about it, there's nothing I want or need badly, so please dun get any presents for me. I'll be more than happy to just receive birthday wishes from friends. Sometimes a simple sms, a handmade gift or birthday cards mean so much more than presents. :)

That said, I'm feeling guilty cos I just bought an EXPENSIVE birthday present for myself!! I said there's nothing I want or need badly because I've just bought the thing that I've always wanted. I think about it every birthday, and its always the struggle between 'I'll get it' and 'but I dun really need it'.

I already have the best present and it will keep me happy for quite long, so save up the money and treat me to Starbucks next time!

No comments: