Friday, May 28, 2010

Enlightened!

I woke up to use the toilet & I couldnt go back to sleeeepp, ahhh!!!

Didnt mean to emo so early in the morning, but I was back in bed trying to go back to sleep & my mind just drifted to think about some friends who just experienced break-up with their boyfriend/girlfriend. Then it got me thinking about a few years back when my bro broke up with his first gf. The story that he shared never fail to make me cry. The last time he went to meet her (after they broke up) -he wanted to pass her a gift. He didnt take the chance to talk to her, but left as soon as he gave her the present cos he was going to cry & he didnt want her to see that. Whenever I think of this I'll cry, even after so many years. Maybe I couldnt bear to see my bro or anyone go through this kind of heartbreak.. Even when I haven been through this, I can feel the pain..

Then of cos it made me think back about my own emotions in the past 2weeks. It was kind of a transition period of my life - change in work environment, jobscope, colleagues, eating & sleeping habits, etc. All this would have been sufficient to affect my mood, but I kept thinking it was because of someone who've left the bank. Maybe he did influence me a little, well its not important anymore.. I just feel silly thinking I was feeling 'sad' over someone whom I dun even noe much about & wat he was thinking. And someone who have moved on & we may never get to meet & interact ever after.

So why the hell am I making a big fuss over all this, when probably many other people are going through even greater pain than me..

Cant believe I'll wake up one fine day & get enlightened. It feels great to finally decide to put down some things & let fate bring me to wherever I shall be. :)

No comments: