Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dream Come True

Wow!!! I'm so happy today, cos I went shopping and bought 2 tops and a watch! Its been quite sometime since I bought clothes!

As for the watch, recently I've taken a liking for MontBlanc watches. There's this show whereby the guy is so sweet that he promise to give his girlfriend his MontBlanc watch if she could pass her lawyer qualification test. I think the watch looks good both on guys and girls, and I like it because it is simple, it has a round and white face, with a black leather strap. With the word MONTBLANC on the face of the watch, it looks so classy and nice! As yet, I cant afford a real MontBlanc watch, so I could only get a similar one. Strictly speaking, its not similar la. Its far from the real thing. It is just a very simple one which also has a white face and black, fake leather strap. But at this stage of my life, I'm already satisfied with this fake yet similar looking one. When I start working, I'll wanna save up to get myself a real MontBlanc watch!

And since I'm at this topic of unrealizable dream, take a look at this:

Isnt Mini Cooper cool? Yup, its my dream car! Its very suitable for girls, so small, cool and nice! If I could afford, I'll want to own it in the future!

Life will only be meaningful if we have hopes and dreams, and when we have something to work towards to or have aims to achieve. It pushes us to work hard and I believe its gonna be a great feeling to achieve something we've been wanting so much to achieve.

While many of my friends dun like the idea of growing up, I'm actually looking forward to being an adult and instead of getting pocket money from my parents, I think it will be just as nice if I could be the one giving them pocket money!

No comments: