Sunday, May 27, 2007

Haven been so blue on a Sunday for quite sometime. And this very stupid question pops up in my mind again. There is 7days in a week, why do we have to work for 5days and only have 2days rest? Thats quite unfair rite. Some countries have already converted to 4working days, or at least 41/2 working days. Will Singapore ever switch to that?

Work is getting slightly more interesting, I'm being trained to be at the counter now, where I take orders from distributors face-to-face. Somehow, I'm more comfortable with direct interaction rather than through the phone.

Work seems to be taking up most of my time now. After work, while many people are making their way to Orchard, I'm dying to leave Orchard and reach home asap. And so my life is just work and sleep. I miss my friends! Girls, lets meet up for dinner soon, and then decide when we should go camping or cycling! :)

This is my baby cousin Aaron. He's so adorable!




No comments: