Monday, May 07, 2007

I intended to put up 2 pictures of us playing mahjong today, but after uploading I realised that my Dad and my brother didnt wear shirt, so better not. I dunno wat my brother will do to me if he sees himself topless in my blog!

We went for DimSum today morning to celebrate Mother's Day for my grandma and then we went to her house for mahjong again. I didnt win any money again, but had lots of fun and laughed too much that I'm really tired now.

I'm enjoying the simple and stress-free life I'm leading now, and I really love spending time with my family every sunday. I'm wondering whether things will remain the same, when my brother and I get older, will we still take time out every Sunday to visit my Grandma, or will we be so busy with our own work and life that we'll only visit her on special occasions? Will we still play mahjong together and laugh off the sunday afternoon?


Wonderful friends!

No comments: