Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I finally have time to sit down, gather my thoughts, and start blogging!

Christmas was great!

Christmas eve was potluck at Cassan's house.. we ate, played, and chatted all the way till 7plus in the morning. Had lots of fun cos most people turned up, even Mingzhang and Alyaa who's finally back from Australia!

The beautiful cake that Enlin bought!
Gift exchange is the scariest thing ever. HAha! We're all so afraid to get sarah's gift.
In the end I got this cute and silly-looking bear from weihong. I love it!

On Christmas Day itself, we were at my grandma's place eating log cake and turkey!
The chocolate log cake was delicious!
But the durian.. was so disappointing.
Turkey!
And the poorly-sliced ham. 6 different person fought to slice the ham, but as you can see, it was such a failure.
There was so much food that we felt full just by looking at those food..

HAha, my uncle's gf made my grandma so happy!

Try guessing wats that gift wrapped like a flower. Wrapped by my uncle to mislead all of us!
Under the red wrapping paper, its layers and layers AND layers of newspapers... until..

Until we see 2 lollipops! HAhaha. My uncle is so irritating rite.
This christmas tree was found at Audrey's apartment's lobby.
Hope you've had a great Christmas too!

No comments: