Saturday, December 08, 2007

So for the past week, I was busy mahjong-ing la, wat else can I be busy with? And I've been quite lucky for the past few sessions. On friday when I played with my family, I won all the 大饼! Haha, my mum transferred money to me already.. Wahahaha!

Holiday is really unhealthy, my usual sleeping time is now 4 or 5am if I watch videos, or 6 or 7am if I have mahjong sessions. But we do try to be healthy also, like playing monopoly or badminton. Dun think monopoly is a boring game, cos when you play around 1 or 2am when half the group is sleepy and blur, there'll be many things to laugh at!



And yesterday's badminton session was fun too, though tiring. We always have a good feast after our badminton session. I think the last time we had Waraku, and yesterday Swenson's.



No comments: