Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Outing with Jy

Going out with jy is always fun.. and from the bottom of my heart I'm touched by her. Touched by her ability to remember every single word I've said - some were just casual remarks, some I dun even remember.. and she remembers all the little little details. Thanks for being such a thoughtful friend all these while!

If you wanna know wats at the other side of the bin, check out jy's blog..
The little bears were really really nice!

We ended up choosing christmas gifts for friends instead of buying clothes for ourselves. For the first time, I chose presents for my Dad, Mum and bro too! Yeah, wait patiently for Christmas!!
Last but not least, I bought a pillow for our car. With this, my head wont be falling all over when I doze off in the car.

Wedding dinner at Raffles Hotel


We were at my mum's cousin's wedding last night. She's married to a British, so the dinner was abit different. In western weddings, there must be speeches. Loooong speeches. First by the bride's Dad (in english AND chinese), followed by the groom, then the groom's best men (there were 3 of them). I really dun mind long speeches if they could allow us to eat while they speak. Unfortunately, no food was served during the speech. From my mum's observations, a few Aunties and Uncles were almost dozing off cos they dun understand english.

I thought the next part was quite sweet - the groom played the violin for the bride. Again, no food was served in that 15minutes. Haha, and my dad started complaining la. It was such a long dinner..

I love wedding souvenirs!

No comments: