Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I haven updated for such a long time.. Last week was the busiest week, just got back from the chinese new year break and there were so many quizzes and project datelines. Yesterday I had a presentation and handed up another report, so now I'm so free, waiting for the weekend so that I can go home! Next week is recess week, there's alot of catching up to do as usual.. And I really must play mahjong. Because of school work, there were so little mahjong sessions this new year! I need to win back the amount I've been losing at Blackjack.

So here are some pics from last 2weeks..

New year day at my grandma house..


Last thursday was VDay..

Cookies from meifang and wendy..

Chocolates from phylicia and balloons from Rah! All the gifts were from my roomie, ex-roomie and neighbours. Really sweet of them!
Last sunday was my Grandma's birthday celebration! By right she's 68years old, but they say must say she's 70. I still dun understand why.
There were so many cute babies running around. Remember Darius?

He's getting cuter and cheekier everytime I see him. He's the most cheerful and playful baby. He can smile and play with everyone he sees, especially girls.


Thats Aaron.
And I dunno her name. She's our neighbour's baby girl. She likes playing with us for a simple reason. Just look at the amount of sweets in her hands.

No comments: