Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm the happiest person on earth now!

Because the most dreaded interview is over! At this stage of my life, there are 3 things I fear most.

1) Presentation
2) Interview
3) Exams

A few weeks ago, I 'casually' picked 2 companies from the list and applied for my PA. I was lucky enough to be shortlisted for an interview. Even if I dun make it through Phase 1, its a good experience today. As I mentioned it was a casual pick, I ended up in an accounting firm, BDO Raffles. It was a group interview, with about 15 of us being in a conference room, taking turns to introduce ourself and talk about why we chose that company. I ended up being the one and only person in B&F, the rest were from Accountancy. After listening to the first few speakers, I was so scared that I felt like leaving the room. Oh my, how can they speak so naturally, confidently that it doesnt seem like an interview at all?

How I wish I wasnt that petty. I wanna be more gracious, more understanding to friends, but I cant. Sometimes I hope I can tell them straight in the face that I'm unhappy. But things arent that easy.

No comments: