Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Its my free day today - its 3.40pm, I haven started studying at all but I'm still so happy. The weather is just so good that it feels like its 10pm at night when it was 1pm in the afternoon. I was slacking in bed, till the fragrance of Chicken rice and teh peng filled the room! Sweet phylicia bought lunch for me and wendy!

Then I was surfing the net, checking news on Moses and waiting for episode 16 of 最美麗的第七天. Its such a torture watching only one episode in 2days!

And I kindly did a 50qn survey for a fren, and replied a few emails. I actually love talking to frens through emails, its so convenient and its so much easier to convey long messages. Jy, hope u'll cheer up!

Having a presentation on thurs so I'm off to prepare..

Update again soon with more pics!!

Have a great week ahead! :)

No comments: