Wednesday, March 19, 2008

If I made you hungry, I'm sorry!Its my second fillet in 3days. I took a picture because the bread looks good! I know its quite silly, but I dun mind just eating the bread cos its so nice!

Its the time of the sem again that I'll crave for Macs or western food every meal. While I'm having such good appetite, my toilet-mate just had food poisoning yesterday and Wendy have been vomiting the past 2days. After seeing the doctor, I was trying to hail a cab back to hall with Phylicia and I nearly got knocked down by a cab. That lousy cab driver was reversing without looking behind, if not that I was looking in that direction, he would have knocked on me. Seems like our fengshui here is not too good.

And I had a bad day in school today. Anyhow, its over and I'm safe and sound in hall now!

No comments: