Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Last week was a terrible week, with so many projects and so many sleepless nights. For some unknown reasons, I've been losing sleep for the past 2weeks and its causing me to lose concentration during lessons.

I'm glad I went home on sat night. Went out for dinner with my family, finally had some decent food after being in hall for so many days. And of cos I'm so happy to see my family, and our cute neighbour!

She was playing so happily..
Till she saw me taking picture of her.
We were discussing why she's so cute. Its because her eyes, nose and mouth are all so tiny and they fit so well together!
Then on sunday I finally had Mos burger with corn soup that I've been craving for 2weeks!
Gonna miss home and outside food so much, but I'm going to persevere.. all the way till 24th april!

No comments: