Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I just came back from lunch with my Daddy! He came to pick me from sch after my morning paper and we went out to eat. He knows I'm so sick of sch food because I complain to him every night. I finally get to drink bubble tea after craving for such a long time.

I had this conclusion. I seriously think I dun need a boyfriend. My daddy is as good as a boyfriend!

He's the one who calls me every night, pick me to and from Jurong every weekend, buys me breakfast on sundays, and solve every single problem I have. I doubt no one else can do a better job than him!

It would be pointless if I make myself find someone who cant make sacrifices for me willingly and love me enough. And I really think no second person can love me as much as my daddy does. So if I cant find one, I'll just stick to my daddy forever, I know he doesnt mind!

1 comment:

blurbeishan060287 said...

LOL!! Your post is so funny lah.. made me laugh to myself at coffee bean.. Haha! And your dad is sooo nice! *envious* =p