Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hall Life Part 1

Hi everyone!

I'm here to boast about how disciplined I was today. Because projects and presentations were still ongoing this week, I could only officially start studying today, without other things on my mind except EXAMS! And seriously, I have alot to study! This time round my exam schedules are quite packed, having papers on 15th and 16th next week. Consecutive papers will just stress me till I go mad, especially when astro is on the 2nd day.

And so, I was 'quite' focused today. I was at this table for about 10hours..

And I managed to finish 8chapters in that 10hours! I was too used to not meeting my goals that I was quite amazed that I did it today!

Besides finishing that 8chapters, I had many other activities for 'entertainment' too! Compared to watching SCV shows at home, these 'entertainment' were very lowly. It shall be revealed in part 2.

This was one of the things that kept me going. Thanks to Bin Bin. Haha.

No comments: