Saturday, March 15, 2008

It was a last minute meet-up which was successful, surprisingly.

At first it was just Aud, Pw and I. The night before I was chatting with Mh on msn so I got him to ask the guys. And since they agreed, I called Mic and Yt too. It was so last minute that I didnt expect them to be able to make it, but they did! How nice..

Sometimes its good not to have too high expectations on certain things, at the end of the day if things dun go the way you want them to, at least you wont get so disappointed or upset. On the other hand if things turn out ok, then its good!



We watched 'The Leap Years' which I tot was quite disappointing. Maybe I had too high expectations for the show since everyone said it was nice. I just felt it wasnt realistic that you'll fall in love with someone by just spending a few hours with him. Even so, you wont wait 4years for him, without even knowing if he remembers the promise.

Anyhow, its so true that it takes alot of courage for one to wait patiently for their true love to appear. Usually along the way, many tend to lose the perseverence and will end up finding someone just for the sake of having a company.

After the show we went bowling.


Check out the guy at the second lane! I caught him performing a stun! Haha, thats why I love taking pictures.
The best part about last night was the 'chatting' session we had over dinner. I know Mel and Mh is going to argue that its an interrogation session, not chatting. HAha, we should have more of these to know one another better!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.