Monday, January 19, 2009

The Haircut (2)

I was waiting for my turn to get my hair cut and was telling my mum I hope I dun get the Auntie (there were 5 of them - 2guys, 2ladies and 1 auntie). My mum was telling me its ok, if I really get the Auntie, I can ask the uncle after me to go ahead first. Then I was thinking its not very nice to do that, and its not nice to judge a person's professionalism by the age and appearance. So when it was my turn and I really got the Auntie, I decided to go ahead and not sabo the uncle after me. Thats how I got my new fringe.

Lesson learnt 1: When you choose not to be cruel to others, you're being cruel to yourself.

Lesson learnt 2: When you're a consumer, you have the right to fight for the best service you may get. And fight for it even if others may think you're calculative, picky, or watever, cos you're paying for it!

Lesson learnt 3: Dun act smart.

I still dun feel like going to sch later.

No comments: