Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'm really envious of people who have cousins of around the same age. I do have many cousins, about 9 or 10 from my dad's side, but they're either married with kids, or the younger ones are still in sec sch. There's only my brother and I who's around this age. So we're unlike many of my frens, who have opportunities to hang out with cousins. Sometimes I feel bored just having my brother.

So I've decided, if I were to have kids in the future, I wanna have at least 3 or 4kids. And I'll keep their age gap within 1 or 2years so that they'll be close to one another. Then I'll persuade my bro to have many kids too, so my kids will have many cousins! We'll have a big and happy family, how lovely!! This is a long term resolution though..

As for 2009...

1) Hope I'll be able to find a job as soon as I graduate. Hopefully it would be related to finance and when I start working, I can find an area which I'm interested in and work towards it.

2) Really wish I could have more self-discipline. Need to be more consistent with my work, especially for fyp since we're on our own now.

3) Sleep early. This is really the toughest! Been talking about this for the longest time, and have never succeeded. I'll still try though.

4) Exercise regularly - swimming at least once or twice a week!

5) Be a better person - more tolerant towards everyone around me, be less demanding, be more forgiving. I wish I could stop badmouthing others, seriously. I know I complain too much about others, not realising I have many weaknesses too. Who am I to judge and criticise others?

I'm fortunate to have many good natured friends around me and I really have alot to learn from them. I've never heard them say a single bad thing about others and they think positively about others most of the time. I know I dun have such good traits within me, but I believe good habits can be cultivated.

Lets see if I can achieve any of this in 2009!

No comments: