Tuesday, May 23, 2006

3 Important Things in Life

These are the 3 things i said to my uncle for his birthday yesterday.

事事順利
天天开心
身体健康

This 3 'orbit' wishes came to my mind when i was thinking of wat to say to him this year. For the past few years i just told him 'happy birthday', so wanted to think of something more to wish him.

I think these 3 things are very important in life.

事事順利:
Life is full of ups and downs. everyone have to go through different things so that we'll learn and grow. with the ups and downs, life becomes challenging. however, for me, i'll rather have a peaceful life, i hope everything around me can happen as i would want them to. i want to be free from troubles and worries, so i wish for 事事順利.

天天开心:
I think i've already achieved this. basically i'm happy everyday. in school my friends laugh with me, at work my colleagues laugh with me, at home although i have to laugh alone, i'm still happy. hope i can still be easily amused for the rest of my life!

身体健康:
This is totally out of our control. Its already very terrible when we have to suffer from things like fever, flu, cough or sore throat. cant imagine how it would be if we have to suffer from any other kind of disease or sickness. also, without good health, we cant achieve any other goals. so everybody, please lead a healthy lifestyle. on your part, do all u can to make yourself a healthy person.

No comments: