Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm Sick Again

I'm sick. its flu again and i feel like dying. Was still very energetic last night leh, dunno why so fast become half dead.

I cant wait for friday. Its the long awaited Guitar Night 2006. its the first ever MJ Guitar night, so i'm really looking forward to it. The songs that the alumni will be playing are very nice, so wish them all the best on that day. I cant help but recall the nervous moments that i had when i was performing in LT4 during dunno wat event. Now i'll be sitting in as audience, how nice. Also, i cant wait to see my darling jy. Hey why she seem like my bf ah? Cant wait to see her leh, haha.

To those who wear contacts, please take real good care of your right hand forefinger. I cut my forefingers last night, and had to put my contacts on my middle finger then pull down the lower part of my eye using my very weak forth finger. Both of them got into my eyes on first attempt, but my fingers cramp sia. Tonight still haven figure out how to take them out.

I wanna introduce a very entertaining and farnie blog to everybody. That is Cruz Teng's blog. Cruz is actually 933's DJ. Can hear his voice from 7 to 10am every morning. Go check out his blog when u guys feel bored!

No comments: