Thursday, May 18, 2006

The First Post

I've finally got a blog! Great timing rite? Everyone else is already sick of it and i'm just starting to play with it. Well, those who noe me well enough will noe that i'm always like this. Actually there have been many things i've been wanting to do, but havent really got the time or drive to do them. Starting a blog is one of these things. I was reading someone's blog just now and suddenly i felt inspired. She wrote out all the unlucky things that happened to her on a particular day and i thought it was a good way to vent out your frustrations by sharing it with others. Since i encounter unlucky things quite occasonally and i havent found ways to vent out my anger, i'll do it here.

I havent met any unlucky things today, so i'll just share some good news.

1) I'll officially stop work on 1st June 06.
2) I just passed my driving Final Theory Test on 15 May 06.

(It was my first attempt!)
3) I'm trying to become a better person.

No comments: