Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Driving is fun!

I had my first driving lesson just now. it was very fun and basically i could control a car now. under my control, the engine of the car died 5 times within 1.5 hours. haha, its really tired having to step on the clutch, and after some time quite painful, so i keep releasing it without myself knowing. but my instructor was very nice, patient and humorous. only scolded me that 5 times. and keep saying silly jokes and keep telling me to relax. then he also abit loso lah, keep asking me about my parents and brother. i think he's a cool instructor, dare to let me drive around even though its only my first time. i drove to many places, did u-turns, left and right turns and even drove from a minor road into a heavy major road. really really fun.. cant wait for the next lesson. :-)

I was very pissed with my brother last night. it was 12.30am already and he still switch on the tv volume so loud. when i went out to scold him, he couldnt even hear me. of cos lah, the tv so loud and he was talking to his gf on the phone at the same time. when i ask him to lower the volume he still have the cheek to say he cant hear the tv. please lah, u talking on the phone how to listen to the tv! if u cant forgo the tv show, forget about talking to your gf, if u really wanna talk to your gf, forget about watching tv. dun try to multi-task if u are not capable of doing it!

No comments: