Thursday, June 01, 2006

My First Guitar Lesson

Before i had my first guitar lesson, my day was a sucky day. I just realised that my grandma has aged alot. i guess i haven given her much attention since i moved to sengkang. we dun get to see each other as often as before, and even when i have time, i wont think of giving her a call to ask how she's doing. today i accompanied her to the hospital for a check-up, and she gotta take lots of medicine home. and she already have al0t at home. when did she start taking all these medicines i really dunno. when did she start having all this illness i dunno either. haiyo i feel so bad..

My First Guitar Lesson definitely brightened my sucky day. Erm, my guitar teacher, he's... eh.. haha, he's black! Haha, he's an Indian man and he's got long hair, haha..

Got a big shock when i saw him, my mum definitely got a bigger one. before i go in she keep telling me, u be careful ah.. ignore her lah she's abit racist. (just like Ms Cheng) Anyways, he's a nice guy, quite friendly. but well, i just feel uncomfortable speaking to people who doesnt understand chinese, like Indians and ang-mohs. sometimes when they speak too fast i just cant catch them and its very awkward leh. so far, i can hear most of the things my teacher says, so hope there's no communication problem. I'm so happy i'm finally learning guitar, i'm so excited about learning new guitar skills and my teacher says he'll teach me easy ways to read notes. oh my god, i cant wait for the next lesson!!

No comments: