Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Its my day!!

Just now went for dinner with audrey. that shopping queen spoiled my plan for the night. was supposed to skip dinner tonight, cos ya, dun wanna look fat or bloated tmr mah.. but she bothered to come all the way to hougang to meet me, so of cos must go lah. and of all things she wanna eat western food, so i ended up eating chicken cutlet. the chicken cutlet so big portion, and we ordered onion rings also. so i had a very very heavy meal. then we went to shop at hougang mall, and i bought a knee-length denim pants. this time its dark coloured. when i tried at the shop, it looked good, but when i tried it at home, the colour very weird leh, not those colour that i like. and my mum and brother say very ugly. sian man!

Ok, enough of all the nonsense. now, i wanna sincerely thank all those who smsed me to wish me.

Kenny 21/06/06
10.45pm

Debbie 21/06/06
11.40pm

Peiwen 21/06/06
11.54pm

Yanting 22/06/06
12.00am
Congrats to yanting! she's officially the first to sms me ON my birthday!

Melvin 22/06/06
12.00am
Mel, u're 2nd! next year type faster k?

Enlin 22/06/06
12.14am

Sarah 22/06/06
12.16am

Last but not least,
Vivien 22/06/06
12.11am on msn

I'm too happy to sleep tonight! thanks everybody.. love u guys!!

Ps: So far, my favourite sms is from mel..
Here goes:
Although time make u a year older, but deep down i know you are still as ke ai as ever =P have a wonderful birthday.. take care.. nitx

Mel is so truthful and sweet.. love u!!

No comments: