Wednesday, June 14, 2006

World Cup Fever

Just when i thought me and my mum wasnt in the least bit affected by world cup, i was wrong. just now she pointed at 2 fishballs and asked me 'why u still dun eat your football?' then i guess u guys noe wat happened to me for the following 5 mins.

Just received the Ntu handbook just now. i'm getting scared cos i noe this means school is going to start and my current lifestyle is going to end very soon. once its gone, i'll never be able to lead this kind of life anymore. more and more obstacles and challenges waiting for the me who totally have no interest or motivation to face and overcome. i foresee i'm going to face many things alone in my near future. i've never had this kind of fear, because previously i always have friends around when moving to a new environment. this time round, i'm really gonna be alone. if i'm granted a wish now, i hope i can remain in june 2006 forever.

No comments: