Friday, June 23, 2006

22.06.06

My birthday is over with a blink of eye.. but i had a great time today! went to bugis with jingyi, then sarah came to join us, followed by vivien, enlin, beishan and then cassan. shopped at bugis for a while and then had dinner at Billy Bombers. Most of us ate Honey Spring Chicken which was nice, but very difficult to cut. besides jingyi who just used all her strength to tear the chicken apart, all of us had difficulty eating the chicken with knife and fork. how nice if i could use my hands.. take a good look at the pics when they are ready to see who made the biggest mess with the chicken! mine wasnt the most messy, but all my carrots flew out of my plate! hahaha, forgot to take a photo of jingyi cutting the chicken, that super serious look on her face. and then the Chocolate Fudge ice cream was fabulous.. dinner did not last very long, cos i think they cant wait to continue shopping. so we went on to shop. At the end of the day, Rah finally got the denim shorts she wanted, enlin and her got converse shoes, beishan and vivien bought a top each and jingyi got herself a jacket. I got a 3/4 jeans as my birthday present from rah, en, vivien and bei! jingyi bought me 2 special belts and a nice birthday card with all her love inside! Oh ya, and we bumped into calvin while shopping. Hehe, was just telling him i havent met him for a long time, and we bumped into each other..

Yesterday's list should continue..

22/06/06

Harris
around 1.30am on msn

Grandma 6.30am
My grandma not that pro.. she dunno how to sms, but for the past few years, my uncle have been sending birthday smses to me on behalf of her. Not that we are that busy to talk on the phone, but she also wanna follow the trend mah..

3rd Uncle 6.38am

Big Uncle 7.36am
My uncle remembers my birthday though he is working in China.. i'm touched!!

Calvin 8.58am

Amy 10.18am

Yiting 10.22am

Audrey 11.03am

Michelle 11.53am

Sinwei 5.26pm

Kaisiang 5.51pm

Carolin 7.10pm

Jingyi 10.24pm

Thanks to all who smsed me. Really appreciate it. :-)

Ps: Jingyi really turned out to be the last.. happy now? u win.

No comments: