Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My FACE!

Last night i asked my brother if that thing on my face was a pimple, and he said yes. so i was thinking, its just another big pimple coming. today when i woke up, it was more than a pimple! bigger and much more disgusting than a pimple. till now i dunno wat it is, but its something like a bubble and its right below my lip. because of that, i did not have appetite to eat until 3plus in the afternoon. its really uncomfortable cos its big, and it itches every second. told my mum about it through the phone, wanting her to show me some concern, but she told me this. according to those old people, it must be a lizard shitted on your face while u're asleep. i feel so sick, and YUCKS! i'm feeling bad enough and my mum have to tell me such things.

So, if there are other constructive advice as to wat i should do to heal that bubble, please let me know. i need cure as soon as possible!

No comments: