Friday, June 16, 2006

My first dinner..

Today i cooked dinner! its my first time preparing dinner, including buying the ingredients myself. i've always had interest in cooking, but didnt have much chance to show my skills. today i just suddenly felt like cooking, so i went to cold storage and just pick some stuffs, then went back home and started cooking. since its my first meal, of cos i cooked my all-time favourite, potatoes. its potatoes with minced meat in the black sauce, my favourite dish. whenever my grandma cook this, i wont even bother to look at other dishes. then for dessert we have green bean soup. believe it or not, its really my first time cooking, but my dad and mum really say nice leh. and somemore they say not enough. my dad say next time i can take over him and i dun mind. it feels good when people around u appreciate your effort, so i'll learn to cook other dishes to reward them! :-)

No comments: