Thursday, July 09, 2009

HOPE

Its nice to have hope.. but if its followed by disappointment, I'll rather not have it.

Been looking for a job for 2months plus.. been to a few interviews, but it always results in disappointment. Having 2interviews next week, I'm telling myself not to have too much hope, just do my best and hope for the best.

And my lip! Thought it would get well after I eat the chinese medicine, but its still very dry now. Dunno wat to do.. Took me great pain to finish those medicine cos it was extremely smelly I wanna puke each time I drink it. Had to drink 3times a day for 4 consecutive days. And after taking the medicine, I'll keep having diarrhoea. My lip felt so much better on the 2nd or 3rd day, but I was so weak from the diarrhoea. I've stopped eating Mac, Mos, chips and fried food, just bread, porridge and fish soup everyday. Wat else can I do?

Been listening to alot of MJ's songs.. Damn nice!! Billie Jean, Black or White, Smooth Criminal and Heal the World rocks!

1 comment:

Wilson Venancio said...

You should consider listening to Stranger in Moscow. It has a nice music video too!