Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Moses in SG (2)

You know wat? I can watch this video a million times!

When you have an idol, this is wat happens. Initially you fall for him/her due to some reasons, and you'll be doing all you can to find out more about this person. Then 2 things can happen, either you start to realise he's actually just a ok/sucky person, or in my case, you just keep discovering the wonderful traits of this person. I can watch this a million times not because we're looking at some super handsome 20+ guys. He's just a 38year-old guy, who have recently put on alot of weight (he should be around 200pounds now), but in the video I see him doing all he can to make the fans happy when we don't actually need all this. Fans will be happy without him doing anything, but he goes down stage to shake hands, give high fives, sign autograph and stand up high for fans to see him. If you've never been a fan, you wont know how much these gestures mean to us. It made me think of an article I read about him saying if his autograph or taking a pic with someone can make the person happy for very long, he doesnt mind doing it. Dunno if any of the idols out there thinks and does this, I'm so happy mine does. He said it and I really see him doing it. (I'm still thinking about him stopping to sign the autograph for me)

He's such a nice person I cant stop liking him!!!

Credits to Hoetian84 from Youtube.

No comments: