Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thank you so much.

There's this person that I've been wanting to thank for so long. Its gonna sound weird, but she's like someone put into my life to be there to solve my problems, help me think of solutions, tell me things that I dunno, remind me about things that I'll forget etc. The list goes on.. (She even saved my life a few times, buying medicine for me whenever I fall sick in hall.)

We went through a difficult but fun time during fyp, learnt alot from our prof, and got to know a fabulous friend through her. Just when I thought its the end of it when we graduated, she was there to give me a helping hand again when I remained jobless. Recommended me to apply for the bank she's working at, gave me alot of advice, gave me alot of encouragement when I go for interviews, and now.. I'm finally employed!!

Hey sy, told u that I owe you a meal.. But I know I owe you more than that.. Will just say a thank you first, then we can discuss how I can repay the rest slowly ok? Yeah we're colleagues now! :D

No comments: