Sunday, September 10, 2006

I dun like my life

Its really time to do something, but the thing is i'm not at all motivated to study. In hall, i'll read my lecture notes just because i need to do my tutorial. I'll read the case studies just because i need to be prepared for my classes. I feel i'm just doing all these for the sake of doing and nothing have really gone into my brain. Every weekend when i'm back home, i do nothing except watch tv, play mahjong, eat and sleep. I hope to get tutorials done on weekends so that i dun have to do tutorials till 2, 3am everyday, but i've been trying for so many weekends and nothing can be done.

Last time in jc, it was so nice to have the whole class working towards the common goal. and have friends studying together after school.. now all of us are in different courses, studying different things. and its quite sad when all your classmates mug on their own at home.. I really lack the motivation. who can help me?

No comments: