Friday, September 22, 2006

WOOHOO!!!

Its thursday night! Had a busy, enriching and fun-filled week in hall.. I'm almost back in the study mood already, though its not 100% yet. but studying in a new environment definitely helps.. this 2 nights i've been studying in yan and audrey's room. and for both the 2 nights i'm able to meet my target by finishing wat i ought to do or read. whenever i'm in my room i always fail to finish my work..

By the way, I watched 'Little Man' on tuesday! Its was super funny. laughed throughout the whole show, and the best part is the touching scenes can make u cry as well. so its laughing loudly this minute then shedding tears the next. and before your tears dry u'll start laughing again. I love the little man, he's so cute!

Recess week is coming, i'm so looking forward to it! but i've got sooo many projects to do.. sianz. and they are not just discussion and then prepare for presentation, but u have to go interview people from different organizations, and then analyse the problems in their organizations, help them solve the problems etc.. so much work! I wonder how much i can do in that little 7 days.. and i've got so much work to catch up as well..

On the bright side, for tmr's 4-hour break, my friends are going to play badminton and i'm going swimming! provided it doesnt rain lah. if i'm that 'lucky' again, then i gotta go pick balls for them. :( And after lecture i'm going home.. Home Sweet Home!!

No comments: