Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Updates!!

Today:

Had diarrhoea the whole day :(

Did my 2nd presentation for my chinese elective.. it was ok, I wasnt really nervous cos its not those formal presentations like marketing and stats.

Thursday:

Econs first quiz - I'm not at all worried, i'm prepared to fail :(

First guitar lesson - gonna have my first guitar lesson tomorrow! looking forward to it, hope I'll enjoy the lesson, and most importantly, learn more new skills..

Friday:

Marketing presentation AGAIN! never-ending presentations..

After the presentation, I'll be a happy person again cos its Friday!

After school, all of us are going to my classmate's house to celebrate her birthday.. cant go home straight after school, but there's good food at her party!

My mum just told me that my brother got his results today, and he has finally graduated with a diploma!! So happy for him, and i envy him because he does not need to study anymore for the rest of his life. No more lectures, tutorials, quizzes, tests, exams, and stress!!
Unfortunately, I have 3 more years to go..

No comments: