Sunday, September 17, 2006

Which is true?!

Yesterday my friend used poker cards to analyse my love life, and today my brother made me play another game, this time round its something like predicting the future.

The results:

My friend's analysis -

a) The guy loves himself more than he love me.
(this i feel is quite true)

b) Between the guy and me, there are 2 more guys. the 2 guys are our obstacle,
most likely they are my father and brother.
(this is also true)

c) I dun love him as much as i thought i do.
(as for this, I'm not sure myself!)

Overall, this game is quite accurate.

My brother's analysis -

a) I'll meet my Mr Right only when I'm 21! gosh, I'm only 19 now leh..
gotta wait 2 more years?!

b) He is not rich. (4/13)

c) He love me quite alot. (8/13)

d) My happiness level is low. (3/13)

e) He is very handsome. (13/13)

Looking at the result, i only have 3 wishes.

1) For part (e) to be true.
2) For part (d) to be untrue.
3) For all this to take place asap, not after 2 years!

No comments: